Xplain Data GmbH
Lawfulness of Data Processing
We will only collect and use your personal data if at least one of the following applies:
- We need to process your personal data to fulfill our obligations under the contract with you and to provide you with products and services [see Article 6(1)(b) GDPR] or to carry out pre-contractual measures based on your request.
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. [see Article 6(1)(f) GDPR].
- You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data. [see Article 6 P(1)(a) GDPR]
- We must process your personal data to comply with a legal obligation. [see Article 6 (1)(c) GDPR]
If the need to collect further data (name, position/dept., company, address, email, phone number) is derived from a phone call or other personal contact, consent may be obtained verbally, or the principle of reasonable expectation applies. For example, it is reasonable for a prospective customer to expect that the above-mentioned data will be stored if he or she asks for information / an offer to be sent to him or her. In the case of unsolicited e-mails, the principle of reasonable expectation also applies
Contact form and e-mail contact
2. Lawfulness of processing:
The legal basis for the processing of data is Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR if the user has given their consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1)(b) GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing:
The processing of personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the contact. In the case of contact by e-mail, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4. Duration of storage:
If one of the circumstances mentioned in “Lawfulness of processing” does not apply, the data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation shall be deemed to have ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively resolved.
5. Possibility of objection and elimination:
The user has the possibility at any time to revoke their consent to the processing of the personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, they can also object to the storage of their data at any time by e-mail. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued and all personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted.
If you do not wish this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies so that you can only allow this in individual cases.
When deactivating cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Each time you access one of our pages that contains functions of LinkedIn, a connection to LinkedIn servers is established. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our web pages with your IP address. If you click the “Recommend button” on LinkedIn and are logged into your account at LinkedIn, LinkedIn can associate your visit to our website with you and your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by LinkedIn.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to analyze website usage.
The data obtained from this is used to optimize our website as well as advertising measures.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States). Google processes website usage data on our behalf and is contractually committed to measures to ensure the confidentiality of the processed data.
During your website visit, the following data is recorded, among others:
* Pages viewed
* Orders including sales and products ordered
* Your behavior on the pages (for example, clicks, scrolling behavior and dwell time)
* Your approximate location (country and city)
* Your IP address (in shortened form, so that no clear assignment is possible)
* Technical information such as browser, Internet provider, terminal device and screen resolution
* Source of origin of your visit (i.e. via which website or advertising medium you came to us).
This data is transferred to a Google server in the USA.
Google LLC complies with European data protection law and is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement:
Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID that can be used to recognize you on future website visits.
The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 14 months. Other data remains stored in aggregated form indefinitely.
If you do not agree with this data collection, you can prevent it with the one-time installation of the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics.
You have the following rights:
* Information about stored data
* Correction of your data
* Deletion of your data
* Restriction of the processing of your data
* Data portability
* Withdrawal of your declaration of consent under data protection law
* Objection to the processing of your data
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you can complain to the competent supervisory authority. If you wish to correct, block, delete or obtain information about the personal data stored about you or have questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your data or wish to revoke the consent granted, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.